Gain competitive advantages in spray drying with an HID™ Air Distributor (High Intensity Drying technology).
• Up to 20% higher capacity compared to a conventional air distributor.
• The multi-stage HID™ Air Distributor is more efficient – energy consumption can be reduced with up to 10 %.
• The different inlet air temperatures and air flow velocities in the HID™ Air Distributor can be controlled and optimised during operation.
• More gentle drying of the powder particles – suitable for sensitive products.
• Can be retrofitted into existing spray dryers.
In spray drying, LARSSON can supply the whole product range from a single HID™ Air Distributor to complete high efficient turnkey spray drying plants.